Last updated: 14/04/2023
Black Lemon Digital ("Black Lemon Digital", "we", "us", or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information when you visit our website, (the "Site").
1) Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- When you visit our Site and fill out a contact form, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your name and email address.
- When you apply for a job with us, we collect your name, email address, resume, and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
2) How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
Provide you with information and services that you request from us.
Send you marketing communications about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Evaluate your job application.
Analyze how our Site is being used so we can improve our services.
3) How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email delivery, and marketing services.
- Third-party partners who provide services to us or to whom we refer you.
- Law enforcement or government officials if required by law.
4) Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct any inaccurate personal information.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to or restrict our use of your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
7) Contact Us